We are sure you will be delighted with the Scientific Program, Workshops and Bioengineering Academic and Entrepreneur atmosphere and social events that we will create for you on ENBENG.
Early Bird Registrations will be available at May 15. Until then, workshop and new social events will be announced. Stay up-to-date with all the latest information on our website.
Quotes are VAT included.
The IEEE/EMBS membership number must be indicated in the registration form.
Students must provide an official certificate of their student status at the moment of registration.
- Participation in panel Sessions, Keynote lectures and Poster presentations.
- Lunch, Coffee breaks and social dinner.
- Serralves Garden free access during the conference day.
- Possibility to register in the Conference Workshops (23rd of June) – each Workshop will have an extra fee of 8€ (until the June 5) and will have limited number of attendees.
Registration and Final Submission:
- Paper Authors have until May 30 to register in the conference (associate your Paper to your registration in the platform) and submit the final. Authors first need to register here and then submit the final version on the platform here.
- Attendees without Papers have until June 5 for early bird registration here. After this date the registration will be the standard value.
- In case you have some food restriction please select during the registration.
- Students can present one paper only
- Additional Paper Presented by the same author (maximum two papers) : € 100.00 each