Are you planning to organize any biomedical engineering event in your institution?
Do you need our help? This is what we can do for you. Contact us!
- IEEE EMBS Portugal evaluates and approves the scientific quality of the event after a prior partnership interest;
- IEEE EMBS Portugal logo is included on the event’s website in the scientific partnerships section, and in other associated advertising actions;
- IEEE EMBS Portugal registers the event and uses its national and international communication channels for advertising it.
- The event organization demonstrates interest in hosting a talk by an IEEE EMBS Distinguished Lecturer (https://www.embs.org/about-embs/awards-recognition/distinguished-lecturers-program/distinguished-lecturers/);
- This support requires the fulfillment of the points mentioned in the technical support;
- After approval by the speaker, the national and the international community, IEEE EMBS Portugal estimates the expenses involved (travel, accommodation, food…);
- The reimbursement of the speaker’s expenses is only made up to a maximum of $1000 and the organization of the event always needs to obtain at least double of the request money to the IEEE EMBS.
- The event organization demonstrates interest to have proceedings and/or articles indexed by the IEEE;
- This support needs the fulfillment of the points mentioned in the technical support;
- This process requires the payment of $1000;
- IEEE EMBS Portugal supports the online process of indexing articles.
- The organizing committee of the event demonstrates interest in organizing an event together with IEEE EMBS Portugal;
- This support requires the fulfillment of the points mentioned in the technical support.
- IEEE EMBS Portugal becomes co-promoter of the event, including in financial management, sharing the risks (losses / profits);
The IEEE EMBS Chapter Portugal has not been financially supporting any event. EMBS is not an event-sponsoring entity, but rather a promoter, aiming at the development and networking of the EMBS community and of bioengineering in general.